Thursday, June 21, 2012

It's My FAVORITE Time of Year!

Do you want to know why?
Because the garden is coming in!
Do you know what that means?
I GET LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF TREATS.


Can you tell I am excited?!
I was especially excited the other day because the publicist brought out some.....





....SPINACH!
And what is even better about this whole spinach thing - the only other goat who likes spinach is




my studmuffin, Luke the goat!
So I got to eat most of it myself.




Isn't that wonderful!
I thought so.




Spinach is so very green and TASTY!




I just LOVES it.
I could eat it all day long.


BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP!!!
Aaaah, now there is room for MORE.




Is there any more?
MORE! MORE! MORE?
Mmmmmm, more!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin