Friday, June 22, 2012

A Little Visitor

Every year the robins build a nest on the publicist's outside light.
Every year the robins have babies.
Every year the robins fly around looking for icky bugs to feed their babies.


This year I have PROOF!




This is either the mommy robin or the daddy robin.
I am a goat not a robin identifier.
He or she would land on the mini-mountain every morning and just sit and look around before it flew up to the nest.




It would look left.




It would look right.




I think it knew it was being stalked by the paparazzi!
I hope the two baby robins enjoyed that disgusting worm.
Being a vegetarian goat I do not eat icky worms.




The mommy and daddy robin were very good parents.
I will say that.
Both babies flew the nest yesterday.
Another good year in the robin world at the Farm.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin