Saturday, May 16, 2009

Like Father Like Son

It is very funny to watch Luke the goat and then watch Kevin. They will go and do the exact same things. Now Kevin does not spend time with his father but instinct is strong in goats.


Luke was out grazing the other day and he came upon the wood pile and what does he do? He starts to rub his horns on the branches.


The bucks do this to mark their territory. It also feels good. I know this because I do it too.



Luke rubbed and rubbed on the branch and then took some nibbles. Bark is very tasty you know and full of fiber.



Later that day Kevin and I were out for a graze and lo and behold I spy Kevin and what is he doing? Rubbing his tiny little horn buds on the branches of the wood pile.




Just like his daddy.




Then he had some nibbles of bark. Isn't he cute?






OK! Today is the last day to be eligible for the drawing for THREE BARS of my rich soap. THREE BARS humans. That's a lot of soap! Random.org will pick the winner in the morning tomorrow and the publicist will notify that person. They will have 72 hours to get back to her with their choices from my shop. Cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin