Friday, May 15, 2009

Nom, Nom, Nom - Got Weed?

As I have reported it is starting to get warmer, the sun has been shining and the tasty weeds are starting to grow. I know most humans think of weeds as bad things but we goats just love them. They are some of the yummiest things around if you ask me. The male person loves the fact that we go around the Farm eating up all of the noxious weeds that grow. Personally, I can't wait until the knapweed starts to come in; it's my favorite! But for now, I will take what I can find, so will the others. So in the words of that famous feline, Daisy the Curly Cat - Nom, Nom, Nom!

Here I show little Kevin how to find some nice tasty greens.



Jillian has obviously learned how to stealth graze. Good for her!



Luke likes to eat his weeds on the run. Silly buck!


Michael sure concentrates while he eats his.



And Abby, well, Abby is always eating but I suppose she has to with the baby and all.

These greens are so much yummier than hay. Not that hay is bad but mmmm, mmmm! We spend a lot of our day eating and it is nice to be getting some variety in our diet. I hope you don't think we are all little piggies.

Just two more days left in my newsletter giveaway so be sure to sign up if you want to be eligible for the drawing for THREE BARS of my rich soap. All who enter through TOMORROW, MAY 16TH will be in the drawing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin