Thursday, September 20, 2012

I am a Special Goat

You saw yesterday that I had some apple.
What you did not know was that I WAS THE ONLY GOAT TO GET THE APPLE.
I am one spoiled goat!
It's true!
The publicist always treats me a little bit special.

At first I was not sure what was going on.
I was all alone in my pen.


All of the other goats had gone to the barn.
I was worried!


Then the publicist came back and told me to turn around.
Is that?
Could it be?


::sniff::sniff::SNIFF



APPLE!
I haven't had apple in a long, long time.
Oh, yum!
Yummity, yum, yum!


I forgave her right away.
She fed me lots of delicious apple!


I was such a Happy Goat!
There is nothing better than apples.


WAIT! Where did she go?
I have to go find the rest of those apples!


Silly publicist!
She is just playing with me.


Of course I will finish those apples!
They are MINE, MINE, MINE!


All MINE!
And now they are all gone.
::sob::

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin