Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Big Boys Get Some Treats

As you have seen in the last few days we goats over in the doe pen have been getting some yummy treats from the male person's garden. We have had beet greens and carrot tops and they were delicious. We also had leaves from the brussels sprouts but you did not see that nomming. Maybe you will someday but I might keep those photos a secret as the paparazzi seem to like to show me being a piggie goat and I don't like it. I still think it was Abby that sold me out!

But on to the bucks. They also get to eat treats from the garden too. The publicist just has a harder time getting photos of them. But I begged her to get me some new pictures of the love of my life, Luke and she couldn't say no to me. She is very nice to me like that....so she risked her dignity and went into the buck pen to show you how the boys enjoy their treats. And I get to stare a Luke. Am I a lucky doe or what?

Here is Michael enjoying some of those delicious carrot tops that I indulged in myself. He does look a bit threatening in this photo, doesn't he. I am going to have to have a talk with my kid about how he treats the publicist.



Luke (isn't he just the HANDSOMEST!?!) wasn't as enamoured of the carrot tops as the rest of us. He gave them a sniff but that was about it. 


Michael REALLY made out on carrot top day.



Aaaah, but my cutie pie enjoyed the brussels sprouts leaves. He tore into them and truly enjoyed that treat!
 

How could anyone resist that face? HI LUKE YOU GORGEOUS GOAT YOU.


 Michael made sure to give them a good sniff first.



And then he chomped them right up!


 Of course I will end this post with a photo of my love...what else would you expect?



Oooooh Luuuuke...we have a date for the Rhumba in December. Be sure to mark it on your calendar!

I hope you all enjoyed seeing the big boys today. I really don't write about them enough.

Tomorrow is AbbyDay and as you know on AbbyDay ANYTHING is possible!

Be sure to check out the publicist's blog - she is giving away 2 sets of 500 Business Cards! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin