Friday, September 4, 2009

Shhhhhhhh! It's Me, Harry!

Don't tell anyone but I snuck in the trailer early so I could steal my mommy's day on the blog. I know she isn't going to be happy when she finds out - she will butt me I am sure -  but I think it's time that the kids are heard from around here. 

I also have a BIIIIIIIIIIG secret to tell. Ha ha ha!

Remember the pictures of Pricilla stuffing her face with carrot greens? She thought it was my mommy that called the paparazzi on her BUT IT WAS ME! 

That's right, me! 

I thought she looked so funny eating those carrot greens I got my chickenagent Blue Guy to contact the paparazzi to come take the photos.  This is how I did it:


Everyone thought I was innocently eating my carrot greens up on the spool. And I WAS eating the greens; I was just waiting for Blue Guy to get close enough so I could talk to him.


Boy, those carrot greens ARE good.  Nom, nom, nom!


Oh, I am getting away from my story. Blue Guy came over to get his instructions. I checked to make sure no one would see us talking.




Then I gave him the scoop.



He bowed down to tell me he knew what to do. Or he was eating something, I am not so sure. Either way he did get the job done.



 And then I leapt for joy! Knowing that I had fooled everyone in the goat pen. Even my mommy. Hahahahahaha!


 After that I just went to sleep in my carrot top pile knowing that the readers of the blog would have a happy post with great pictures.


 You are welcome!

Tomorrow: Corn! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin