Saturday, January 17, 2009

SpokesGoat Alert - Now to be Known as The Coveted Scratch of the Tail Award!



I was thinking about "SpokesGoat Alerts" and how boring that must sound so I have come up with a new idea. I have run this by my publicist and she thinks it is a marvelous idea! Perhaps you recall from an earlier post my comment on how much I enjoy a good scratch of my tail. I thought it would be a good idea to rename the SpokesGoat Alerts and call them The Coveted Scratch of the Tail Awards. I don't know about you but nothing feels better to me than a scratch on the tail...


So here we grant the first two Coveted Scratch of the Tail Awards: they are presented for two beautiful Treasuries on etsy featuring Happy Goats Soaps.

The first list was curated by JunkyardGypsy and features our Rich Goat's Milk Shaving Soap Scented with Dragon's Blood - don't be scared it's a sexy scent with a cinnamon overtone. Her shop is full of recycled items and there is even an barnyard friend for me!

The second curation by TamaraDesigns shows our Sea Urchin Soap Scented with Lavender. (Aren't the new pictures great?) I took a look through Tamara's shop and she makes beautifully detailed paper cutouts. I love this one, don't you?

I thank both of these lovely creators and bestow upon them the Coveted Scratch of the Tail Award!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin