Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Tree-t Part I

The publicist brought us down from the barn today and we found a big surprise in our pen.
It was a very special tree-t for us goats.






That's right!
It is a Christmas tree.
The publicist and the male person's Christmas tree.
They knew we would love to munch on it and they were right.






We all had a lot of fun with our surprise and it will take all week to share it with you.
The publicist took lots of photos.
I will go first.
I dug right in to that delicious Frasier fir.






As I told you before I am a fir connoisseur.
Mmmm, delicious!






There is nothing like a munch of greens in a dreary winter.
It is also good for a good head scratch.






I love a good head scratch.
Especially from a tree with such good needles.






That splotch you see on my neck is some iodine. I had a boo-boo that the publicist had to put medicine on. It stung a little but I am better now.


We will be able to munch on this tree all week long. By the time we are done there will be nothing left but the trunk. Then we will eat the bark off of that.


Ooooh, what a tree -t!






Thank you male person and publicist!
We are very Happy Goats today!


Tomorrow I will show you how much Nora and Sarah enjoyed the tree.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin