Monday, January 3, 2011

Kringle Learns to Eat Hay

I am back!
The publicist is feeling a little bit better so she let me use the computer today.
It snowed all day!
I was not a happy goat.


That is why I am going to show you some photos of the last sunny day we had.
I like to think of sunny days.
I don't like this snow stuff.
Harumph!


Little Kringle was basking in MY basking spot.






I gave it up to him because I am a good goat.
But he decided he wanted to explore a bit.


He went to the front of the goat house.
There he encountered his Nanny.






What did she do?
She licked him, of course!


He also noticed something exciting IN the goat house.
HAY!






He had to go check that out.
He was learning that hay was good to eat.






He went in there to see what he could nibble.
His nanny was trying to hog all of the hay but he is a smart little kid.






He got right under her and starting eating that tasty hay.


How do I know this you ask?
I know this because I took back my basking spot.






And I spied on him.
I am not a dumb goat.
Not at all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin