Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Tree-t Part II

We are still enjoying the Christmas tree-t from the male person and the publicist.
Mmmm, tree.






It is nice to have some greens. 
Greens are good in a diet.
Even for you humans.
It's true!
I wouldn't lie to you.
So eat your greens. Pricilla says so!


Today I will show you how much my kid Sarah and my grandkid Nora enjoyed munching on the tree.
Nora LOVES tree.






She must get that from me.
heh






She just ran right up to the front of the tree and nommed away.
Good girl, Nora. Good girl!


Sarah had to check it out first.






She gave it a good sniff...






Then decided it a tasty treat!
Smart Sarah.






I knew that once she tasted it she would be a muncher extraordinaire!


On Thursday you will get to see the fun that little Kringle had with the tree-t.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin