Sunday, October 17, 2010

CORN!!!!!!

Oh!
We are truly Happy Goats today.
Do you know why?
Well, if you read my title for the post you do....

CORN!!!!

Well, corn stalks anyway.
The male person cut them all down and let them dry and now WE get to eat them.
The publicist took lots of photos and I will tell you all about our fun over the next few days.
Wait until you see little Brewster as he gets his first taste of CORN!!!!!

But first I will show you my studmuffin because you know I love to show him off.
I don't care WHAT Abby might say or think he is MY studmuffin...
Harumph!

The publicist gave him a nice bunch of stalks.
He dove right in and started munching.



Isn't he just the most handsome goat you have ever seen.
I know I say this a lot but just LOOK at him!



I think he is really enjoying his treat.
Although he does look a little bit silly in this picture.
But that is OK, he is still the love of my life.


I wonder - do you humans like corn as much as we goats do?
Mmmmm, CORN!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin