Monday, October 18, 2010

Where Was I When the Corn Came Out?

As I told you yesterday the publicist brought some tasty corn stalks into the goat pen.
But as she put the piles of stalks around she went looking for me.
She wanted to make sure I would have a nice pile all my own.

Isn't that nice of her?

But I wasn't in the goat pen!
Where was I?
I was in the mulch pile!

Stop bothering me. I'm busy
Why was I there instead of eating tasty corn?
Because there are APPLES in the mulch pile!

Can't you take a hint?!
The publicist yelled at me to get back in the pen.
She said they were old apples.
She said they were "fermented."
She said I would get tipsy.

I didn't know what this meant.
I just wanted the APPLES.

APPLES. APPLES. APPLES.
I love APPLES.
Even more than corn stalks!



But the publicist made me go eat some corn.
I shared with Nora the goat who was very nice to me.



I ate some on my own.



Then I snuck back to the mulch pile.
APPLES!



The publicist found me again and said I needed appleholics anonymous.
Harumph! I told her.




Har(hic)umph!

Be sure to check out the giveaway on the publicist's blog!
She is giving away a Nanny Goats in Panties 2011 Calendar starring Luke the goat and Harry the goat!  You can find all of the details HERE

Or if you really want one NOW you can click on the widget on the left side of my blog and get one for a 25% discount with the code "FALLCALENDAR"

I don't get anything for telling you about the calendar. I had hoped for some apples but after the publicist's appleholics comment I am not so sure. Tell her I deserve some OK?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin