Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Trip for the Publicist!

The publicist went on a little trip.
She took Harry to have his pom poms removed.
She also had something called a "mammogram."

She says this is a very important test for humans to have.
October is a good month to have them because it is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
I am glad that I don't have to have this test.
I don't like tests.

But back to the fun stuff.
On her trip she saw some of my cousins!
My cousins seem to be everywhere.
This time she and the male person saw Bighorn Sheep.

First they saw a herd in a field.
This herd had some rams in it with curly horns.

Click here to biggify


They were far away so it is hard to see the curly horns in the photo.

Then as they were driving they saw this...





More sheep!


Oh no! 



A lamb is crossing the road right in front of traffic!
It made it across OK.
Whew!

They were able to get really good photos since the sheep were so close to the road.



This herd were ewes and lambs.



Aren't they pretty?
I think so.



Of course they saw them again on the way back.



It looks like they have some yummy grazing on the side of the road but it does not look safe to me.



In fact, this little one looks a bit scared.
I hope you enjoyed seeing my cousins the Bighorn Sheep.
I sure enjoyed showing them to you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin