Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Goats Farm Visitors - Black Cat



Today I want to introduce you to another regular visitor to the Happy Goats Farm. It is a cat the publicist calls "Black Cat" for obvious reasons; he is a black cat! We don't know exactly where he comes from but we think he lives in the barn across the street with the horses.

You remember the horses from Michael's Big Adventure, don't you?



He is a very handsome boy but he does like to get into cat-calling fights with Fred the cat. Boy can they be noisy. Sometimes I think they are going to break my goat eardrums. I really wonder if cats are necessary....but I know there are too many cat lovers out there for me to really go to far with that sentiment.

Black Cat likes to sit in the hay pile and scope out the scene. Sometimes he just sleeps up there all day. Maybe that is why we don't have mice in our barn. What do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin