Sunday, February 22, 2009

Interview with Abby the Goat - The Publicist Made Me!




As you know I have been interviewing all of the animals here on the Happy Goats Farm. You might have noticed that I talk about Abby a lot but have not interviewed her yet. Well, if it were up to me I would not interview her but the publicist is making me. She says that everyone should meet Abby formally and get to know her. As if I care.....I know, I know. I should be a gracious spokesgoat, but some tasks just push me too far. But here goes:



Abby how did you come to live on the Happy Goats Farm?
Duh, I came with you. You're my mother for heaven's sake. We came together as a package. Why do you think I devil you so much? That's what daughters do.

What purpose do you serve here on the farm? It seems to me all you do is butt me and eat all day.
Now that is just not fair. I am pregnant too. I am having a kid. I give milk. It's not just you, you, you. You make it sound like I am a total mooch around here. OK, I might have issues with sharing but that is my goat nature.


I think it is because you have horns and I don't. You think you can get the upper horn!
Well I think you are just jealous of my horns. So there!


Well, why do you have to butt me all of the time and steal the food and not let me have any?
Well the early goat gets the grain, isn't that the way it works?

At this point the publicist had to break up what I consider a very unlady like and very unprofessional altercation between me and Abby. I should not let her get to me like this but I do. I am very sorry to my readers for this embarrassment. I hope you all forgive me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin