Tuesday, January 29, 2013

AbbyDay - You Have My Heart

It's AbbyDay, the BEST day of the week.
Yo!

Today I am going to give you my heart.
OK - not my REAL heart.
If I did that I would be dead and AbbyGoat is not going to die today.

I am going to show you a new soap in MY the soap shop!


Isn't it cute?
It's a little soap for wedding favors or shower favors.



It weighs about 1.25 oz and measures 1 1/2" by 1 1/2".
The publicist will put them in one of our special biodegradable bags and make a special label or tag and tie them with a pretty ribbon all for $1 each.

Isn't that a great favor for your wedding? 

She could even put two of them in a bag if you wanted. That would cost $1.75ea.
I think it's pretty cool if I do maaaa so myself.


They would even be good for a sweetheart party.
Or just to use as hostess soaps.

She can make them in any scent you would like and she just needs a months lead time.
You know you want some,



Right?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin