Monday, November 19, 2012

The Courting of Pricilla

I may be a retired goat but that does not mean that I am not still attractive to the bucks on the Farm.
Oh no!
I've still got it!
Just watch this movie and you will see how popular I am.
Beware the call of the rooster!



If you cannot see the movie you can view it on YouTube HERE

My studmuffin, Luke the goat really wants to dance the rhumba with ME!
Me! Not AbbyGoat.
So there - I am still a popular goat around this Farm even though the publicist says I am
"retired" whatever that means.

I am not sure I like this "retired."

I am mad at her that she keeps me from my studmuffin.
Harumph!

I think I will start a petition.
What do you think?
Do I deserve to dance the rhumba?
All of this foolishness that I am too old is just that - foolishness!
Stupid publicist!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin