Tuesday, November 6, 2012

AbbyDay - I am Embarrassed by My Kid

It's AbbyDay the best day of the week. But this AbbyDay I am one embarrassed nanny.
I cannot believe my kid, Thelma!
Just watch (but lower your volume - the stupid rooster is VERY loud!)


If you cannot see the movie you can view it on YouTube HERE

Can you BELIEVE how silly she was?!
She was AFRAID of the publicist holding the camera.
As if she had not seen the publicist looking so stupid that way before.

What a silly goat!
I don't know WHAT goat into her.

On the other hoof, did you see Harry's chicks?
They are getting big, aren't they?
THEY are not afraid of the publicist!

I don't know what I am going to do with Thelma!
Maybe it's because she danced the rhumba and is now feeling different.
What do you think?

ps:  the publicist would like to know if you mind all of the movies.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin