Saturday, September 15, 2012

Luke the Goat - Weed Eater

My studmuffin has a very important job around the Farm
He is Chief Weed Eater.
And he does a very good job!

He is doing double duty today - he is also starring on my friend Angel and Isabella's blog,  Beaded Tail so be sure to go and check out his stroll.

At night when the publicist takes us does up to the barn she takes my studmuffin for a bit of a walk. She lets him loose to munch the tasty weeds that grow around the Farm. This helps the male person and it keeps the weeds from spreading.



He is a very efficient weed eater.



And much quieter than that machine the male person uses sometimes.



He just munches and munches and munches and munches.
Then he burps.



And he munches some more.
He's a lucky boy to get to eat all of those yummy greens.
I think I'm jealous.



But as you know, I get my share of treats too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin