Tuesday, July 17, 2012

AbbyDay - I am More than Just a Pretty Face

It's AbbyDay - the best day of the week. DON'T YOU FORGET IT. I have horns and I know how to use them.


I am sure that most of you out there think I am just another pretty face around this Farm.




While it is true that I am quite something to look at I am so much more!
You already know that I produce the best looking kids - no discussion needed there.




I am also a good watchgoat.
I make sure that EVERYGOAT stays in line.
See how intently I gaze?




I am the BEST weed eater on the Farm.
You DARE to question that?!




As I graze through weeds disappear into my four stomachs!
Which means I am also an excellent producer of fertilizer for the male person's garden.
I will not go into that in too much detail.


But the most important thing I have done is to prove a very important fact.
I, AbbyGoat have proven that the grass is...




INDEED GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FENCE!
I am a WONDERGOAT!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin