Thursday, March 22, 2012

I Have a Hissy Fit - or Two

It's true!
I cannot say I am proud of it but I have HAD IT!
This is what we had to face AGAIN today:




I repeat:  WE ARE AFRICAN GOATS. WE DO NOT LIKE SNOW.




Well, what do boys know anyway?
They are not too bright.


I decided to go on goat strike.
How, you ask?




I refused to leave the barn.
So there!
That is what I maaaaaed to the publicist.
SO THERE!


Erm. She told me tough nuts.
She told me I had to go out.
She told me I would be lonely in the barn all by myself.
I maaaaed, HARUMPH!




So she took everyone out and left me there.


And I did get lonely.
Stupid publicist. I hate when she is right.
But I will show her.


I played Ninja Goat just like my friend Fezzik taught me




Can you see me?
I am hiding from the snow!




I refused to come out so the publicist could take my photo.
So there publicist. So there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin