Thursday, October 6, 2011

Free! Free! We Got to Run Free!

It has been a very long time since we goats were let out of our pen to run free.
This is because a certain goat who shall remain AbbyGoat nameless kept going out into the road. Therefore all of us were punished by having to stay in our pen.


Harumph!


But the other day the publicist and male person were working outside and the publicist let us run free!
Oh the joy!
Oh the weeds!




I felt like I had the whole world at my hooves.
There was just so much to munch!
It was hard to decide where to start.




The tasty green bits in the circle around the yurt were very nice. The dew and rain drips off of the roof and this area stays greener than the other areas.
Munch, munch, munch!




I founds some with flowers!
They always add an extra bit of flavor.




What?!
You don't believe me?




Well, you will just have to try them for yourselves!
Go ahead - take them!




Was I right, or was I right?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin