Thursday, July 14, 2011

Brewster and Luke are Too Sexy for Their Turnip Greens

It's true!
Just look at those boys as they eat their treat.
Mmmm, my studmuffin really knows how to munch a green.




I think he is the handsomest cowgoat around.




Brewster had his turnip greens up on the spool.




It was his very first taste of greens and I think he liked them.




Luke has had beet greens but not turnip greens and he heartily approves!
There is nothing like a delicious snack in the middle of the day to make everything A-OK.


I heard the publicist say that there would be more turnip greens this weekend.
Doesn't that sound yummy?
She told me that she even put some away in the freezer for the male person.
Harumph!
They should ALL be for us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin