Saturday, June 18, 2011

Who Taught Buster Brown to be Such a ToughGoat?

You will recall that we were all shocked that little Buster Brown stood up to Abbygoat by giving her the goat stomp.
I have a confession to make.
I was not as shocked as the other goats.


Do you want to know why?
Because I taught him how to do it!
It's true!


He is my grandkid after all and I want him to be prepared to face a world full of mean goats like Abby.


We were playing and doing some friendly head butting.




He is so very cute and I am very proud of him.




He looks a little bit like me, I think.
I like that.


So after we did this for a bit I told him all about the goat stomp and I suggested he give it a try.




I whispered in his little ear the instructions on how to do it.




He listened well, didn't he?!




We did some more head butting - that is a VERY important skill for a little goat to know.
And then he gave ME the goat stomp!




Well!
I told him that he should NEVER give his grandnanny the goat stomp.




Never EVER!




And he ran off!
Silly Buster Brown!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin