Saturday, February 19, 2011

Snow Again?!

This is what I saw when I came out of the barn this morning






I was not a happy goat.
I really think it is time for winter to be over.
It is time for Spring!






I want to thank everyone who asked about my boo-boo






It is really nothing. Most of what you see there is the icky iodine the publicist insisted on putting on my head. I didn't want it there!
I got it because I was doing too much of this






I admit, it was not smart to butt heads with a goat with horns.
I miss my horns.
The publicist yelled at me. A lot.
She told me to stop picking on Marion the goat.






She said I was bigger and I should know better.
So I sauntered over and got some grain.






I went and basked by my goat house.






and then when the publicist was walking away I ran to the gate....






Oh, publicist! 
Take that!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin