Saturday, September 18, 2010

ApplePalooza Part II

Yesterday Abby stole the show.
But today I will show you how the rest of us enjoyed our apples!

You will recall that the publicist came in with a nice tray of apples.



Of course the first to erm, greet her were Mallory and Matthew.
They sure are piggy goats!



But I suppose they deserve some tasty apple too. Although the publicist had better count her fingers....



Then the publicist tried to interest Nora in some apple but she didn't want any.



Can you imagine such a thing?! 



Not wanting delicious apple?
I don't understand this. 
 Little Marion didn't want any either!



Hey, I'll take some!


 

Sarah was very excited to get some apple.



She even jumped up on the spool so she didn't have to fight Mallory and Matthew for it.



Of course I got my chance at the treat. 



And I wanted more, more, more.



I would take Nora's share since she didn't want any.
That's fair, isn't it?

 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin