Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Special Visit!

Sunday was a very special day here on the Happy Goats Farm.
We had some visitors.
That is right!
Julia and her family from Our Simple Life stopped by to see us.
It was very exciting to have company.
Wyatt and Ella went to talk to Mallory.



She was very friendly to them.



Then Wyatt and his Dad had a chat with Abby.



Ella went looking for me but I am embarrassed to admit that I was a bit shy.
What can I say. I am an old, pregnant goat.
We did get lots of extra apples so that made me a very happy, old, pregnant goat.
The publicist and the male person had a nice visit and showed everyone the yurt and they all ate a nice chicken dinner. 
No, it wasn't Blue Guy.
Then there was yummy goat's milk ice cream with goat's milk caramel sauce on angel food cake. If I were human I would be hungry right now.

We were all very thrilled to meet some of our blog friends!
Abby will have more to this story on AbbyDay. You know how she is.....

Tomorrow:  Wordless Wednesday

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin