Monday, March 15, 2010

Goatucation: What Exactly IS the Maaaaa of Pricilla

This is not a normal Goatucation because yesterday my Aunt Nora got me thinking. She was looking for balance in her life and said so on her Facebook page. The publicist gave her a stupid answer but I am a wise goat and I ruminated a bit and I gave her my philosphy which is The Maaaaa of Pricilla. I thought I would share it with all of you.



Only work with people you like; butt the others out of your life.

 

Play like a kid; hop, leap and frolic.



Eat what you love; burp with abandon.


 Bask in the sun; this is why we have the sun.



Love your herd; they have your back.

 I hope you enjoyed this less than traditional Goatucation post today from your less than traditional goat.


Tomorrow:  We have guests!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin