Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Is it Spring?

I am a very confused goat.
Usually this time of year it is very cold and grey around here.
But the last week or so it has been very sunny and quite warm.
So I am wondering if it is Spring and I have lost track of time.

Even the publicist is acting like it is Spring.
She came out today and opened our gates so we could go for a graze.
A graze!

 
There is not much to graze on but it was nice to wander around outside of the doe pen.
My little studmuffin was watching over me as I stood in the driveway. 
I think he wanted to be out too.



I decided to rub my head on a great big weed.




Then Mallory and Matthew thought they should check it out.




Abby went over to flirt with Luke.
Harumph!



I'm going to have to talk to him about that!





All in all it made for such a delightful day. I hope this warm weather continues. I like stretching my goat legs and exploring the Farm.


Tomorrow:  Wordless Wednesday

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin