Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The First Graze of the Spring

The first grasses are starting to appear. Mmmm, tasty green grasses.
Since the sun was shining the publicist let us out of our pen for the very first graze of the season!
Oh boy, what fun!


 Mallory and Matthew headed for the bank to see what they could find.



The grasses are just starting to grow so they are very tender and delicious right now.

 


I took advantage of them and had a nibble myself.
Mmm, they WERE good!






Abby didn't get too far. She seemed more interested in the sheetrock pile.








My studmuffin was quite upset he didn't get to go out but his time will come.








I was so exhausted after all the grazing I just went back to my pen and lay down.
Grazing is very hard work!


Tomorrow:  Wordless Wednesday

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin