Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Sweet Summer Treat

Oooh, we were lucky goats today.
All thanks to the male person. He sure is good to us! Last summer when the corn harvest was ending he saved the ears of corn that weren't big enough or were only half covered in kernels and he dried them out in the warm summer sun. Then he put them away in the basement.

Well, today the publicist decided to give them to us. It was such a nice treat on a grey, muddy day. Mmmmm, corn! It was a bit of a goat and chicken riot when the publicist brought the treat into the goat pen.
 

I took my ear off to the side so I could eat it all by myself. 



Well, I tried. Soon there was a crazy chicken trying to steal my corn! Harumph!





Jillian - as always - really got down to some serious munching.




Matthew and Mallory jumped up on the spools.




Abby never misses a treat! (You will see more of her corn crunching on AbbyDay)




I think Jillian looks silly in this picture, don't you? It looks like she has a corn cigar.





Of course the chickens never miss a snack. There is Blue Guy right in the middle.



 More? More?




Oh no!
No more!
That was such a good treat!

Tomorrow: Luke enjoys his corn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin