Saturday, November 7, 2009

Log Hopping...and Munching

The publicist thought that the kids might be a bit bored so she brought them a little present.
She brought them some log stumps to jump on and to munch.  You know we like to munch on the branches and bark of trees so having the stumps was nice.

Little Matthew was the first one up on a stump. He is a cutie pie!




He could be a goat on a stump model, don't you think?







Emily took her chances with a stump on its side.







Hmmm, maybe munching is better.







Mallory sure likes to munch on the stumps. I don't blame her.







Jillian watches over Jeffrey as he plays on the stump. I think she just wants to munch and she is waiting for him to leave.







I think it would be funny if I tried to get on one of the stumps. Heh heh. THAT is not going to happen. I am a smart goat!


Tomorrow: Emily OWNS her stump

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin