Friday, November 6, 2009

AbbyDay - Mmmmm, Pine Tree!

Yay! It's AbbyDay!

Before I start writing all about me I want to make sure you all know that I am for Peace too! In spite of what Pricilla wrote yesterday, I sat down for Peace too! Just because she didn't show MY photo doesn't mean I didn't participate. Pffft to Pricilla!

The publicist brought us some treats the other day - some pine tree branches! I love pine needles. They are so tasty.





Don't the green branches look nice against my fur?




They make my breath piney fresh!




I think I could eat pine branches all day long. Yummy!




OK. I just want to eat my pine now...enough with the photos.







Seriously! NO MORE PHOTOS!





The publicist wanted me to remind you of her giveaway on her blog - you can enter to win 100 Brochures/Flyers from her blog sponsor Uprinting. Today is the last day to enter so head on over and give it a go. Tell her Abby sent you!

Tomorrow: The Kids and the Logs

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin