Wednesday, April 29, 2009

No More Snow!

It snowed here on the Farm yesterday. In April. I think there should be some kind of rule against that. I mean it was sunny and warm not too many days ago. I have said it before - I am an African goat. I like it warm. I don't like this snow stuff. Little Kevin wasn't too happy with it either. He screamed like he was being attacked. The publicist and I ran out of the barn thinking he was hurt and it turned out he was just standing there with snow falling on him. I can't say that I blame him but he sure did scare us! I sincerely doubt that the snow was hurting him! Jillian and Mallory wouldn't even leave the barn. It made for some serious challenges for the publicist. She had to play musical pens with us goats. Michael was trying to kill Luke so she had to separate them, so Michael went in Abby's pen and Luke went in the buck pen. Abby, Kevin and I ventured out and spent some time in the goat house but we got tired of that and wanted back in the barn. This caused the publicist to have to put Luke in my pen and the three of us in the buck pen. Whew! What a confusing day. I am not sure I like all of these changes. Goats like things to be the same. I think Michael should stop trying to kill Luke! I do not know what is up with that.


The publicist didn't take any pictures of the snow because it was such a miserable day so I will leave you with some oldies but goodies of the fun days that came before.


Here are Abby and I peacefully grazing in the garden. We can't do that any longer because the male person has planted some spinach and lettuce. Mmmmmm, spinach and lettuce. He knows we would eat it all so he has put the fence back up. Oh well.


Jillian takes in the view of the river. I think we have the life here on the Farm.

And of course, the boys. Being boys.

Hopefully the sun will be back out soon. Or at least the snow will be gone and we can get back to normal. I don't like spending all day in the barn; but it is better than being out in the snow. Did I mention that I HATE SNOW?!

Oh, well don't let my snow rant deter you from entering the drawing for THREE BARS of my rich soap. How can you win, you ask? Simple! Just sign up for my cool newsletter; it will only come out once a month or so. I am a busy goat and won't have time to spam you. All who sign up through May 16th will be entered into the drawing. Easy, right?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin