Friday, April 17, 2009

Busy Day on the Farm

Yesterday was a busy day on the Farm. Kevin was his active little self. As he gets older - I can hardly believe he is going to be two weeks old on Monday - he is getting more rambunctious. This is the way of kids. He was exploring all over the place and practicing his jumping. He discovered the hay pile! I don't blame him for being interested in the hay pile! He gave it a good sniff.



He climbed up on one bale - which to him is a very high climb.



He maaaaed to me as if to say,"Hey Ma, look what I can do!"



And he jumped!




He has been practicing his high kicks too.



He is so active the publicist can hardly keep up to get good pictures. But he did finally wear himself out and settle down for a little nap. Which was good because I needed the rest.



All in all a lovely day on the Farm. Tomorrow I am going to tell you a tale of Jillian and Mallory. I am sure you would like to learn more about the new goats on the Farm.

Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter. Anyone who signs up between April 16th and May 16th is entered into a drawing for THREE BARS of my rich soap. I will only write once a month or so; it won't bog down your inbox! I promise.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin