Sunday, February 8, 2009

Coveted Scratch of the Tail Awards


I have not granted my Coveted Scratch of the Tail Award in a bit so I am pleased today to bestow it upon the following people for listing my rich soap in their beautiful Treasuries on etsy;


First to AudreysCountryCrafts her beautiful list is full of a variety of sweet smelling soaps and she chose my Maaaaasssage Bar Scented with Spicy Lemon Rose to feature. Her shop is full of the cutest country crafts I have seen. I think this would be a great tribute to the chickens that will soon be here on the Farm.


The second offering comes from thedryingrack, a shop full of the CUTEST needle felted items EVER. I just love these - they are in my favorite color, PINK. This list features my Sea Urchin Soap - uncented. A great choice for those of you who don't like scented soaps.


So I thank both of you and hope you like your award.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin