Sunday, February 8, 2009

Winners

Today I am going to tell you who the winner is in the big Tale of the Extra Goat Treat contest. I am not so happy to report that most of the people who commented thought Luke was the cutest goat. Except for one very special jewelry designer. I think maybe I will order one of her beautiful necklaces to wear to the next Goat Ball. But that is OK, I think Luke IS pretty cute; he is, after all the father of my coming kids. I think it was the photo at the gate that did it.


Well, on to the winner! Drum roll please......it is DAISY! Yes the curly cat! I wonder what soap she will pick? I must admit I love to read about Daisy; she seems like a very nice cat. Very fashionable too.


Thank you to all who entered. I it is nice to know you are reading my and my publicist's adventures. Her foot is a bit better today but it has some very interesting colors on it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin