Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Goats Farm Interview - Luke the Goat



I continue today with the interviews with my fellow animals on the Happy Goats Farm. Today I am introducing you to Luke the goat. He is the only goat on the farm to whom I did not give birth! So here we go:




So, Luke how did you come to be at the Happy Goats Farm?
When I was just a little buckling at the Glory Bea Farm in Washington State one day a man came in a truck and put me in a carrier. Then I went for a long, long, long, long, long ride. It was windy and noisy and I was scared. But then when it ended I found myself at the Happy Goats Farm. I will admit that I was still scared when I arrived. It was so new and different. I missed my brother. I missed my mother. But then...then...I saw YOU! It was love at first sight.

Now Luke, keep to the interview....


What do you do here at the farm?
I eat a lot of hay and grain. I love my goat treat at night but only if it is apples or pears. I don't like carrots. I like to play with Michael the goat. And well, this is a family blog so I won't go into my other, uh, duties. I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you.




LUKE!

What do you like best about the Happy Goats Farm?
You! Want to go out later tonight?

Ugh, I can see I am not going to get anywhere with this interview either. The bucks on this farm are just too difficult to have a civil conversation with.
I hope you enjoyed this little peak into Luke the goat's little mind.




LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin