Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ahhh, Sunday!

I love my Sundays. I don't have any official spokesgoat duties and I just get to relax and enjoy myself. Unfortunately today was not a nice day. I woke up to another new layer of snow. Now my publicist is very nice about getting the snow off of my hay pile, but really! I am getting tired of all this snow. I can't find any little weeds to nibble on or any fresh grass. A goat gets tired of hay, hay, hay and more hay.

But I am not going to be a whining goat. I will share with you a funny story. Yesterday Michael decided he didn't want to stay in his pen. Why yesterday was his day to attempt to escape I have no idea but it was fun to watch. He would run up the side of his fence and LEAP. Well, after about 5 attempts - HE MADE IT! He jumped right out of his pen. Now I did not give him up but shortly thereafter the publicist/udder massage therapist came out and Michael went trotting up to her quite proud of himself. Needless to say, she was not happy....pen adjustments were made.

Starting next week I am going to interview the other goats on the Happy Goats Farm so you can get to know them better. Perhaps I will start with Michael so he can tell you more about his athletic feats.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin