Saturday, August 17, 2013

An Interloper. In the Doe Pen!

Shocking news today readers.
SHOCKING!
Even the chickens didn't know which way to run.


LUKE THE GOAT RAN INTO THE DOE PEN.
He ran in there instead of in his pen.

Silly Luke!
He decided to take a tour.


He checked out the spools and the little goathouse.


He checked out the little chicken house.


He ATE OUR MINERALS!


He gave the publicist a bit of a hug.
I am not sure she appreciated this.
She made rumblings about "the rut is coming. I can smell it."


He ATE OUR HAY!


He rubbed against our fence.


The publicist tried to tempt him with grain but do you see what he did to her.
Look!
Look closely.
HE STUCK OUT HIS TONGUE AT HER!

That was NOT nice!
I finally decided to help her.


I came out of my goathouse and whispmaaaaed in his ear.
I maaaaed at him to go to his pen.
I maaaaed at him that it was time for him to leave even though I enjoyed seeing him so close to me.

HE LISTENED!


He went back to his pen.


He rubbed against his fence.


And he settled down and he ate his hay.

Until.....


WHAT? AN INTERLOPER IN LUKE'S PEN?!
What is going on around this Farm?

More on Monday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin