Thursday, December 16, 2010

Well, It's Not Rain....

It has stopped raining.
But it has not stopped precipitating.
So you know what that means....






This is the view I had of the buck pen this morning.
That's right!
MORE SNOW!


Whatever happened to just a plain old sunny day without water in any form?
Harumph!


My studmuffin spent a lot of time on his spool.






It was probably to get away from this






Yes, Brewster is STILL not happy.
And that kids has some lungs on him.






He does tend to stop MAAAAAAAAAAAAing when the publicist goes in the yurt.
I think he knows that if she is not around his condition has no chance of changing.






Smart goat.


Be sure to comment on THIS POST so you can be entered to win three bars of my rich soap.
Tomorrow is the last day to enter. It's my Christmas gift to my loyal readers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin