Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Brewster and Luke

As I promised - here is some video of Brewster in the buck pen with Luke.
He has been a bit, erm noisy since he moved over there.



I am thinking he is not too happy.
What do you think?
I think he might miss his nanny.


But he will soon get used to his new pen.


I have an exciting announcement.
For all of my loyal readers who guess the right answer to the question..


"Is Brewster happy in the buck pen?"


You will be entered into a drawing for three bars of my rich soap!
Here is another video so you can be sure of your answer.



Just comment on this post and I will pick the winner on Friday so you can have your soaps in time for Christmas. It's my way of saying thank you for visiting my blog and reading about our adventures on the Farm.


I wish I could send all of you my rich soap but I can't.
So guess away. I think it's easy to tell...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin