Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I Put My Hoof Down!

The male person harvested the rest of the beets from his garden and you know how generous he is about sharing his beet greens.
Well, this time I put my hoof down and made sure he gave some to my studmuffin.
The last time he forgot to share the bounty with my little Luke and I didn't think that was fair.

My little love deserves to have a treat now and then too!
So this time he got to munch some yummy beet greens with the rest of us.






As you can see he really enjoyed himself.






We goats lose our dignity pretty quickly when it comes to eating things from the garden.






He is a handsome goat! Just look at those horns!
But you can't have him!
He's mine.


erm, sorry. I got a little off track there.
Luke was given a nice little pile of greens to eat.






The publicist couldn't help herself from taking a silly photo.


Silly publicist!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin