Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ooooh, We Have Nice Neighbors!

I have written before of the horses across the street; of how they sometimes like to come over and say "neeeeiiiiiiggggghhhhh!" But I have never told you about the horses' publicist!

To tell you the truth I hadn't really met him.
He was out the other day trimming his trees and our publicist ran out and asked him if he wouldn't mind sharing the branches.
Because you know how much we goats love to munch on spruce and pine. Mmmm!

And look what he brought to us!



Aren't we the luckiest goats ever?!
Of course Mallory and Matthew were right in there munching away.


I think they found a nice tasty bit of bark to nibble. Oooh, how yummy!






The publicist is so good to me. It was a cold morning so she brought a branch to me in my little goathouse.  She really spoils me.



It was a tasty blue spruce. A very special treat!



Of course Matthew had to come and try and snitch MY special branch! Harumph!
I think he might be giving that chicken the eye. What do you think?





Then the horses' publicist had a great big bonfire with the rest of the branches.



I'll bet it was nice and warm over by that fire.

Tomorrow: It's AbbyDay!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin