Friday, April 24, 2009

I Thought Goats Were Funny


I was out walking and grazing - I am sure you now realize that grazing is one of my favorite things to do. Grazing and basking in the sun are probably two of my most favorite ways to spend a sunny day. But I digress. I was out the other day and I went to visit the horses across the street. I enjoy chewing my cud with the horses; we like to share hay tales. Well I was chewing said cud and all of a sudden one of the horses decided to have a dust bath! Surprised the goat gas right out me!


He really went at it. Twisting and turning.



Doesn't he look happy?


Until he finally decided he was dusty enough. Then he got up.


Now, I am the first to admit a good dust bath feels great but give a goat some warning.

I must have jumped 10 feet. I trotted myself back to my pen to rest after that.It was more excitement than I could stand. Little Kevin lay down with me which was very nice.

I hope you all have a calm and quiet Friday.

I know I am starting to sound like broken record, but I am excited about my contest! Be sure to sign up for my newsletter. All who sign up through May 16th will be entered into a drawing for THREE BARS of my rich soap. I say it again, I promise not to spam you. I just don't have time for it. But I do promise to send special discounts for newsletter subscribers only.






LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin