Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hop on Prop


Kevin is a hopping kid. I am sure you remember this post where Kevin was trying to hop on ME. He has actually succeeded in hopping on me but the publicist hasn't gotten a photo of it yet. I don't know what he is trying to accomplish; whether he wants a ride or just to see what is going on. Any way the kid will hop on anything. One of our wonderful commenters suggested I write a book like the wonderful Dr. Seuss book Hop on Pop. I have decided Kevin's book should be Hop on Prop since he will hop on ANYTHING.

He will hop on hay


He will hop and play


He will hop on me


He will hop and flee



He will hop on a stump


He will hop on the trash dump


And just to show he has no sense
He will even hop on some fence!



I hope you enjoyed hopping with Kevin. I personally now have a headache from all that hopping. He is an active kid and growing up to be a nice buck.

I want to remind everyone that my Rooster in the Goat Pen Soap and The Chicks All Right with Pricilla Soaps are still on sale for blog readers. They are 20% for anyone who puts "blog" in the notes to seller. The publicist will either send you a new invoice or a refund, whichever you prefer. I would not be a good spokesgoat if I didn't remind you and I am nothing if not a good spokesgoat.



And don't forget the newsletter! May 16th isn't that far away!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin