Friday, May 1, 2009

This is Abby and I am Mad!


Don't worry, Pricilla is safe. I wouldn't do anything to harm precious Pricilla. I am just mad. All of this fuss over some magazine cover. You would think Pricilla was queen of the goat world. As if I couldn't get a magazine cover if I wanted one. In fact you will all be amazed when the regular AbbyDay rolls around on Monday. You will see. Pricilla isn't the only cover goat on this Farm. Just because my kid isn't here yet doesn't mean I don't have something to offer.


When I was writing this blog while Pricilla was on her maternity leave I think I did a fine job. It was because of all of you nice readers that the publicist has given me my own special AbbyDay. I am doing what the publicist asks and blogging about topics other than myself but if Pricilla can blog about Pricilla, Abby can blog about Abby. So there! I am telling you now to be ready for a great AbbyDay post. It will be all Abby. And we all know that I am the best looking goat on the Farm.


I will end this goat rant with a reminder to sign up for Pricilla's newsletter. I am a team player. I am a good goat. I give my milk for the rich soap too. Remember, everyone that signs up through May 16th will be eligible for the drawing for THREE BARS of OUR rich soap.


Uh oh, I see Pricilla has chewed through her, uh, enforced napping devices so I have to go now. I will be back on Monday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin