Monday, April 27, 2009

AbbyDay - Mallory Has Her Date


Hi everyone, it's AbbyDay again and I am so excited to be writing the blog again. I will of course show you my beautiful headshot. What would AbbyDay be without lots of photos of, well, Abby?!

The publicist says I have to tell you a story too. I can't just show you photos of me. I know, I know. We went through this last time. She has told me that if I don't shape up I won't be able to blog any more so I am going to tell you about Mallory's date with Michael the buck. You will recall that Jillian had a date with Michael the buck last week. In it Pricilla said it looked like they were dancing the paso doble. In my opinion Mallory and Michael did a lovely Argentine Tango. There were a lot of sharp leg kicks and much drama in their dance. Mallory wanted to dance on top of her goat house, but Michael wasn't too thrilled with that idea.



They danced, and danced and danced some more...


...until I think Mallory got a bit bored.


Michael expressed his opinion of that!


All in all though I think they had a nice time together. Michael seemed to like Mallory very much.



Of course I will end this with a photo of ME! Aren't I beautiful? Don't I look lovely eating the green, green grass? Of course I do.


Remember to sign up for the newsletter. I am trying to get the publicist to let me contribute to it. You know it will be interesting if I write in it. The pictures will be prettier too. Plus anyone who signs up through May 16th will be eligible for the drawing for THREE BARS of rich goat's milk soap using MY MILK. What could be better?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin