Sunday, April 19, 2009

Michael's Big Date

I haven't talked much about my other son, Michael for a bit. It's been all Kevin. I can understand that; Kevin is new and little and cute. But I can't forget about Michael. He is a good boy too. He has grown up to be a very fine looking buck.



He has been making eyes at the new girls. And yesterday Jillian was making doe eyes at him. Ha! Get it "doe" eyes? Jillian is a doe...ha ha ha! So the publicist arranged for Michael and Jillian to have a date. Jillian was very excited and couldn't wait for Michael to get to her pen.



Michael went in their pen and Mallory graciously left them alone.

I think they have been watching too much "Dancing with the Stars" because it looked to me like they were trying to do the paso doble. But I guess dancing is a good thing to do on a date.




Michael seemed to really like Jillian. It was Jillian's first date with a buck. On her old Farm there were no bucks.



Afterwards Michael went back to his pen where he started to sing Jillian a song.



I think both goats had a lovely time. Hopefully Mallory will get to go on a date soon too.
Don't forget my newsletter contest; all who sign up for my newsletter(over there to the right) through May 16th will be entered into a drawing for THREE BARS of my rich soap. I am not a spammy goat. I am too busy with little Kevin and setting up dates for Michael. So you don't have to worry about too much mail. But you will get discounts....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin